- Purposes of using the personal information
- Information of inquiry and disclosing the personal information
- Upon customer's request, we respond to the notification and disclosure of using personal information held by us. We also respond to modify and add the contents, delete account, suspend the use and stop offering information to the third party (hereinafter called "the disclosure"). For inquiry about the disclosure, please see the below "Contact detail for enquiries about Privacy of Personal information:
- Acquisition of personal information by unrecognized method
- We assure that we will not use Cookie or Web Beacon which is hard to be recognized by customers for collecting personal information.
- Offering personal information to third party
Asian Union Holdings Limited will not disclose customers' personal information to third parties except the following situations;
* If the customer agreed to do so.
* If it is required to do to protect human lives, bodies or properties and also hard to get the authorization by the customer.
* If it is required to disclose or provide by law
- Measures in Safety Management of Personal Information
- For the collected personal information, we are committed to ensuring that we take secure measures to prevent against information leak, damage and lost.
- Note for personal information we collect
- Required information is optional for customers to fill in. However, please note that if required information is not filled in or with wrong information, we may not provide desired services or responses.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
All cancellation of order must be received at least 48 business hours before the start of the event.
Cancellations must be received in writing by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) fax (852-2430-8080)
No refund will be made for request received after that time.
Refund will be isssued in the same form payment was made.
Please allow 14 business days for processing of refund.
For more enquiries about the refund please kindly contact to 852-2430-8091.